Online Ticket Sales close 2hrs prior to curtain time. WALK-INS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! Simply pay at the door when you arrive.
Dramas: $16 — Adults // $12 — Students, Seniors (65+), and Military
Musicals: $22 — Adults // $18 — Students, Seniors (65+), and Military
Season Tickets (“Flexpass”)
$150 — A Season Flexpass entitles you to ten (10) tickets to be used in any combination during the Season.
For example, you may use 1 ticket for each of the season’s productions, all 10 tickets for one performance, or any other combination.
With a Season Flexpass, you’ll…
1. Get ten (10) tickets to be used in any combination during the Season.
2. Save 15% off normal ticket prices!
3. Enjoy priority seating when the House opens for every show, so you always get the best seats!
4. Avoid paying the per-ticket service charge for online ticket purchases!
5. Get ten (10) Complimentary Concession Item tickets, which you can use for any item available at our intermission bar, from water to wine!
II. HOW TO GET A FLEXPASS:
Option 1: Buy At the Door. The easiest way to purchase your Flexpass is at TWT Box Office when you arrive for a show.
a) BEFORE YOU ARRIVE, secure your ticket(s) through our ticketing site using the “Flexpass – $0” ticket type.
b) WHEN YOU ARRIVE, check in at the Box Office, where they will have your name down; purchase your Flexpass right then with credit card, cash or check, and you’ll use your Flexpass for that show. You’ll be on the Flexpass holders list from that day forward.
Option 2: Buy Through the Mail. Send a check to our mailing address (PO Box 251130, Little Rock, AR 72225-1130). Include your name, phone, email, and mailing address.
III. HOW TO USE YOUR FLEXPASS:
As a Flexpass holder, simply secure your tickets for the show(s) of your choice through the website using the “Flexpass – $0” ticket type. Then, when you check in at the Box Office before a show, they will have your name down, and they’ll give you your drink ticket(s) and priority seating when the House opens!
15 or more tickets: $2 off the normal ticket price.
Group tickets must be paid in advance. For more information or to make a group tickets purchase contact the Executive Director.
- UNCLAIMED TICKETS WILL BE FORFEIT. At Curtain Time, any sold but unclaimed tickets may be released for sale to other patrons. So, please ARRIVE EARLY.
- SOLD OUT PERFORMANCES. If all available seats are sold, beginning one (1) hour prior to a performance, you may put your name on a waiting list at TWT Box Office. Unclaimed tickets will be made available for sale to other patrons on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Online ticket sales for the current day’s performance close at 5:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, and 12:00 pm on Sunday. Walk-ins are welcome for all remaining seats.
- Beginning one (1) hour prior to a performance, you may purchase available tickets at the Box Office with cash, check, or credit card.
- All sales are final.
- Children 2 and under do not require a ticket, however the child must remain in an adult’s lap during the performance.
- In the case of inclement weather or other unpredictable circumstances, The Weekend Theater reserves the right to cancel any performance. In the event of a cancellation, you may exchange your prepaid ticket for a ticket of equal or lesser value for any other production in the current theater season.
How To Change a Ticket
- To purchase additional seats for a particular performance, simply submit an additional order.
- To cancel a ticket for a particular performance, please inform the Executive Director. As a courtesy, we may be able to move your ticket to a different performance, but we cannot guarantee your ticket can be moved. All sales are final.
- To change your tickets to a different performance, contact the Executive Director, and we will do our best to accommodate, but we cannot guarantee your ticket can be moved. All sales are final.
Curtain Times, Box Office and House
- 7:30 pm — Thursday, Friday and Saturday curtain time.
- 2:30 pm — Sunday curtain time.
- The Box Office and the theater itself opens one (1) hour prior to curtain.
- The House (where the seats are) opens thirty (30) minutes prior to curtain.